FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  DownloadDownload

I went to the queen of Black Dragon

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
I went to the queen of Black Dragon
Autor Wiadomość
Alexis002

Wysłany: 2022-03-12, 08:28   I went to the queen of Black Dragon

My equipment: Armadyl Helmet, Chestplate, Chainskirt Royal Crossbow, Dragonbane Bolts (Royal) Swift Gloves Sixth Age Circuit, Reverence Shard of RuneScape gold Zaros/Sign Of Life/Bc/Imp Warpriest boots, Dragonrider Amulet. 92 Ranged. The past two week or so I couldn't hit with Range even a bit.

Rapid Fire, and the other thresholds in particular, are barely even touched. It is completely sprayed. This happens almost 90% of the time, whether I fight a Waterfiend for instance, or the Queen Black Dragon.

I tried to go to Armadyl on my first visit. I got only 2 kills before I ended up dying. Every hit just continued to splash. It was my turn to Waterfiends for their Triple Charms, and I am able to get 325 crimes whereas Leaf had 800+ in the same amount of time. While he's not an Steel titan and ascensions yet, does he have more kills than I did?

I went to the queen of Black Dragon, and I CANNOT get any kills anymore. I am at the beginning of the 3rd phase , if I'm lucky. I went to The"king" Black Dragon, and I was able to only manage 2 kills per dose of Super Antifire. Another is Frost Dragons - I used to be able hit them with buy RS gold dragon bane bolts the legacy. I know that legacy has been nerfed but I've never had an attack that is higher than 400. Likewise, with the KBD I've hit the 800s when I was doing a slayer but can't seem to even scratch it.

Odpowiedz do tematu