FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  DownloadDownload

Clark could play this year's Madden NFL 23 If given a chanc

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Clark could play this year's Madden NFL 23 If given a chanc
Autor Wiadomość
Shaftesburyw 
Shaftesburyw

Wysłany: 2023-02-07, 08:21   Clark could play this year's Madden NFL 23 If given a chanc

Jason Hurley of Niners Nation took a look at comparable deals and Madden 23 coins outlined a possible ways to extend the contract:

If I were the one conducting negotiations I would like to negotiate an agreement for three years, which would be worth $18 million and an $6.5 million signing bonus. I think the deal is fair for both the 49ers as well as Boldin.

Louis Delmas takes a free agent visit to Pittsburgh

After being let go by Detroit the week before, Louis Delmas can get a jump start on signing his first free-agent contract and is free to sign up now. Delmas took advantage of the early start by making a trip to visit The Pittsburgh Steelers. There were injuries that plagued Delmas early in his career, but he did play all 16 games last season. However, his contract was not a good fit for the Lions, who saved an estimated $6 million in salary cap space by taking him off the roster.

Neal Coolong of Behind the Steel Curtain wrote Delmas could be an option on behalf of Ryan Clark, who is an upcoming free agent.

Clark could play this year's Madden NFL 23 If given a chance, but Delmas who was a cap victim in Detroit is believed to have more speed in his legs . It's possible that he could be a great option for a team that is also looking at the release of the veteran Will Allen.

Even though the Lions removed him from the team, Detroit is reportedly interested in re-signing Delmas to a cheaper deal. As Sean Yuille of Pride of Detroit noted, Delmas visited San Francisco and St. Louis in free agency last year, but ultimately re-signing with the Lions.

Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin was fined $100.000 by the Madden NFL 23 because of interference with buying mut coins a game in progress in his team's game to the Baltimore Ravens last Thursday night, according to Ian Rapoport.

Odpowiedz do tematu