FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  DownloadDownload

RuneScape - To start off go do Doric's quest

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
RuneScape - To start off go do Doric's quest
Autor Wiadomość
wfuuopy

Wysłany: 2021-12-29, 07:29   RuneScape - To start off go do Doric's quest

Like in almost every skill the best way to OSRS gold begin learning is to finishing quests. Since learning from the beginning is tedious and boring, taking on quests can be more fun and typically faster. Two quests could easily bring you from the level of 1 to 32.

To start off go do Doric's quest. It's a relatively easy task that has no conditions. In the next step, you will be able to finish Digsite which will take time and require 25 Thieving as well as 10 Agility and 10 Herblore. If you have those levels the process to reach 32 takes around an hour.

In the end, if you'd like to pursue more quests it is possible to peek at Plague City The Giant Dwarf, Lost Tribe, Between a Rock and Enakhra's Lament, Making Friends with My Arm. While on quests, you'll visit numerous places like Al Kharid Mine Fossil Island Mine, Resource Area, Lovakengj Mine, Lumbridge Swamp Mining Site, Piscatoris Mine, Wilderness, Dwarven Mine, Falador, Karamja, Legends Guild, Barbarian Village and many more, so be sure you bring stamina potion to speed up your travel.

If you are feeling that the questing is not for you and want to start doing regular methods from level 1 mining, head through Lumbridge Swamp. Lumbridge Swamp area, where you'll find a large quantity of Copper and Tin veins for the lower levels of players.

Mining these at low levels is slow, however you'll need just 100 of them to reach the level of 15. Remember that during training in mining, dropping all your mined ores can reduce your time and energy, so do that to ensure maximal experience. Mining on lower levels gives only a small amount of money, which is why they are not worth the risk to buy rs3 gold make cash using alternative methods.

Odpowiedz do tematu